Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Vinette

Ready to pull out all the Christmas stuff...so I thought I'd show a little bit of fall decor before I put it away.  This is an area in my dining room that is also the first wall you see when you enter my home.  I change this area the most for the seasonal decorating.   
 I have used a variety of accessories...lamp, vase with twigs for texture, pumpkin and gourds for color, placemat for color and texture, and an old camera for fun.  I also added some vintage round silk and velvet pillows to the side chairs.
 I love to mix metals.   Here I mixed a gold mirror with a pewter/silver vase.   
 I have a bar area in the corner and added a wreath and indian corn.  
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Free Art Printables said...

It looks gorgeous Amy! I really love the booze in the background! That's my kind of decorating!