Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Power of Paint



I get excited anytime I see a vintage chair with upholstery in great shape.  I found these chairs that needed a simple change to refresh them...paint. 

I taped off around the 
fabric areas to protect it.




With a coat of antique white paint, some distressing, and a cute accent pillow to coordinate with the upholstery, it changed the entire feeling of the chair.

This chair is currently for sale at Jackson Square Mall in Lagrange, IL for $48.

It would make a perfect addition to a shabby chic decor or a girl's bedroom.



TAKE TWO



A cute accent pillow from Target added after the paint dried finished the look.


So simple for a dramatic new look....

2 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

so cute! I may have to take a ride out and see that second chair!

Unknown said...

Thanks...The second chair with the orange sold right away...almost kept that one. Thanks for your comment!