Sunday, December 18, 2011

Still Fussing with Holiday Decor....

I don't know if you are like me, but I am always moving things around in my home and experimenting with new looks.  I am adding a few more holiday photos of 
things I keep fussing with....

I bought some fresh greens and added them to the mantel along with some pinecones
I had one vintage stocking (center) 
and mixed it with 2 new ones.   
I love the mix of old and new.
...also added more fresh greens to my chandelier with some amber crystals 
found at my favorite antique store in Lagrange,IL...
Jackson Square Mall.   I have my own space here and where I sell things I really want to keep!
 Here I added a winter scarf as a runner.


 As the Christmas cards were coming in, I decided to put them in one of my favorite old flower pots.
I had this vintage wool throw blanket I bought at an estate sale on the back of a chair, and then thought it would make a perfect tablecloth.  With the retro red vinyl chair, I think it looks even more festive.
 This is another old pottery bowl that I keep out all year filled with vintage and new ornaments and some greens.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

No comments: